Thursday, March 26, 2009

My car I am telling you...


Rear
Originally uploaded by smamidi
It was blood and carnage I am telling you. Broken wind shields all over. Glass and ice balls all around. Siiigh...here is my dear loved madhumati :(

Keeping melodrama aside, I was driving...and then it started. It was interesting that I actually didn’t hear the window break. I felt a draft, and some twigs and leaves blew in. So I looked back and heck, there was no rear wind shield. The first thing that struck me was, “hey, its so clear without a wind shield”. A second later I realized what had happened. Then I looked ahead and the front was cracking. That’s when I hit the panic button and any one sitting beside me would have downright disowned me after listening to the obsceneties I was screaming out. Any how, made it safe to the parking lot, and a shower curtain (yes ,that was smart of me, thanks for the compliments) and lots of duct tape later, I settled into the night.

1 comment:

  1. Seeing the picture, the damage is extreme. The storm must have been something..

    ReplyDelete