Sunday, December 21, 2008

Stupidity should have been extinct by now...

Some believe that dinosaurs, with their small brains, were quite stupid to adapt to the new world, which led to their extinction. Going by Mr. Darwins hypothesis, I would assume that since then, all stupid creatures became extinct and were lost in the passage of time. That would explain why we do not see dodo's crossing the road anymore. But I have always questioned this theory. For one, it does not explain the existence of the lady on a cell phone behind the wheel of a SUV trying to run over me while I ride my bike, and it does not explain the existence of this annoying, whining colleague who works a few paces from my office space. Siiiigh, but it does, however, explain my presence, and soon to be an absence, on a bike in the streets of Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment